The therapeutic properties of Aloe vera are known and used all over the world. Aloe vera is a plant that has proved its healing powers beyond the modern science used by all.
Today, you can find aloe vera in many shapes and forms. Aloe vera is also commonly used as a nutritional supplement to increase the immunity of some natural formulations.
Aloe-vera has several positive effects ;
- Because it contains aloe vera glycoproteins, it is at the forefront of plants that have therapeutic properties in skin burns and skin problems.
- Aloe Vera soap, which accelerates blood circulation and balances skin moisture, is useful for allergic and dry skin.
- Provides deep nourishment of the skin to gain its natural balance.
- Regulates skin oil-moisture balance, preventing over-oiling.
- Moisturizes your skin throughout the day.
- Silky texture gives the skin a smooth, vibrant shine.
- Aloe vera is used as a natural solution to some skin problems.
- Aloe vera is particularly beneficial for epithelial tissue disorders like acne, arthritis, eczema, psoriasis, mushroom, insect stings, sun and skin burns.
- Good for allergic, dry, inflamed bindings It enhances blood flow, regulates skin hydration and is effective for cell generation.
Ingredients: Water, Natural Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, %100 Pure Aloe vera extract, NaOH